Total Pageviews

Monday, April 27, 2015

Carson and I did enjoy our time on Sunday.

Well, Carson and I had fun on Sunday. We first ate lunch at PF Chang's. The meal was delicious. Then we decided to roam around the mall some. Carson wanted to get her watch fixed. There was a kiosk that did watch repair at the mall. After that we watched a man make balloon animals for kids. I thought it was sweet. We also saw a man doing a juggling routine. In fact, we see that man there a lot. I wonder is that juggler a mall employee. Well, we got some coffee at Barnes and Noble. Afterwards we went to go see the movie While We're Young with Ben Stiller. It was nice movie. The day started out cloudy. However, later we got to see the sun shine. While the sun was setting I had to get a picture. There was a beautiful pattern of clouds in the sky. Carson also thought it was beautiful. So, I thought I would share that picture of the sun in the patterned clouds that evening and share it with the world. Hope you all are enjoying yourselves! Take Care! Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment