Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Hello people I thought I would tell you about something about what happned this weekend.

Well people, originally, I was going to go on a date with Carson (my fiancee). We were going to eat lunch at PF Chang's and see the movie While We're Young. However, I just got some news. There was an employee of mine from Harris Teeter named Hannah who finally got her mother's okay to go to the Senior Prom. However, she was scheduled to work 1-9:15. Marc, the Customer Service Manager at the Harris Teeter where I work asked if I can fill in for her. He told me it was her Senior Prom. I did tell her I had plans. But he did tell me it was her Senior Prom.

Well, I cannot deny it. I was a senior in high school once myself. I remember how I almost didn't have date to my Senior Prom (that's one of the reason why it sucks being Asperger's). It can repel women from you. And back in 1997 nobody knew what it was, which made it suck even worse. Well, I called up the girl I took to homecoming, and she agreed. We had a nice night at Prom that night. So, I (probably obscure logic to many of you out there) almost missed my Senior Prom as well (I mean you just can't go without a date). I first called up Carson. Asked her if we can postpone our date to Sunday. Carson agreed. Because Carson was fine with postponing the date, I agreed to fill in for Hannah. So, now all she has to work about is her make-up and dress. I will cover her sift so she can enjoy her Prom.

No comments:

Post a Comment