Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Hope everybody is enjoying their Easter!

Hello everybody! Hope you are all enjoying your Easter Sunday! Yes, the day Christians like me, celebrate the day, our LORD Jesus Christ resurrected from the grave about 2,000 years ago!. I hope you all our enjoying their day. I had an Easter brunch with my Mom and Dad. Mom made a casserole made with egg, potatoes, sausage, and cheese (I know lots of calories  and cholesterol).  And (of course) been to church.

I did want to show all of this nice picture of the full moon. I took it with my smart phone last night. Did you know that Easter is based on the first Sunday that follows the first full moon, that follows the Vernal Equinox. To make it more simple, it's based on the first Sunday that follows the first full moon of Spring. And Spring's first full moon was last night. Thought I'd share that with you all.

I should be posted more. But, IT can be quite rigorous. Well, I guess that's all for now! HAPPY EASTER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment