Total Pageviews

Friday, May 17, 2013

Well, I am about to turn in tonight.

I was with Carson (my girlfriend), Mary (Carson's mother) and Cravon (Carson's father) as we were all at Michael's (Carson'a brother) house watching his kids. Michael has two daughters and a son. Both parents were out and about.

We all had pizza for dinner. We also got some breadsticks and chicken wings to go with the pizza. None of went hungry. They wanted to watch American Idol. They has the show on DVR so people gathered to watch it. I have to admit I haven't really been a fan of that show. Later on I played catch with Carson's nephew. Cravon also joined us for the game as well. We played catch with a Nerf Football. We passed in a triagle.

We went back inside. I did watch the end of American Idol with the rest. After American Idol, we watched a reality show called Duck Dynasty, which was also on the DVR. Then watched on episode of The New Normal (that's a favorite of one of Michael's oldest daughter). Then we watched an episode of Zoey 101 on DVR as well. There were episodes of Cheers. Carson and I always liked that show, but Michael does not want his children watching that show, so we didn't. I guess, because the show takes place in a bar is why he doesn't want his children watching it. So we didn't. :-(

After looking around on the DVR we watched an episode on TV. We first watch an episode of Good Luck Charlie and then an episode of Jessie on the Disney channel. While watching TV I did a little lecturing to oldest one. It's one of Michael's daughters who is 10 years old. Introduced her to the word extrovert. Add that word to her vocabulary. I think that is a good word for a 10 year old. I also told her what improve is because that's what they doing on one episode of Jessie.

Then Gretchen (Michael's wife) came home. Told her goodbye. Carson and I both had fun watching the children. We made sure they had fun as well. But, I did have some fun babysitting Michael's children. Hope you all have a nice evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment