Total Pageviews

Friday, May 31, 2013

Now for the weekend

Well, this should be a nice weekend. My girlfriend invited me and my parents to see her nephew play Baseball tomorrow. It will be his last game of the season. Best of luck to him. His name is Harrison by the way. Harrison's game is at 9:00 AM. I hope he and his team wins!

I will do my cashiering job from 3-11 tomorrow. Yep, I will be closing second shift. Glad I don't do third shift, that would be a drag. However, it will be employee appreciation day. There will be cookout (I LOVE cookouts) and we can dress down (means we don't have to come in uniform) as long if there is nothing obscene about the clothes we wear. It should be nice. Maybe I will wear a UNC shirt, being the UNC fan I am.

On Sunday, my girlfriend and I are going to see the Fast and Furious 6. It should be a nice movie. I may go to church that morning, but not 100% sure. Well, it should be a nice weekend. Hope all is well, and please pray I will find a full-time career soon! Thank you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment