Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My beliefs

It may surprise many of you out there but I am a Christian. Yeah, I know many people with Aperger's have lost faith. I, however, held on to mine. I was born and raised Episcopalian, went to a Lutheran school, affiliated with the Missouri Synod. Well, I am now a United Methodist. I guess, it's my true self. Yes, I do believe in living others. I however, still feel that we shouldn't be ignoring what I Bible says.

Yes, I know not to take the Bible too literally, and yes, I know the folks who wrote the Bible did not speak English (mainly because the English language did not exist in the days when the Bible was written). The Old Testament was originally written in Ancient Hebrew and the New Testament was originally written in Ancient Greek. Still I believe in my Christ, the man who saved me. I will follow him to the ends of the earth and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment