Total Pageviews

Friday, July 10, 2015

Prayer request for Lili.

Well, folks Lili, our dog just passed away last night. She was a beloved rottweiler. She was a really sweet girl. Carson, my fiancee meet her a few times. She told me how much Lili liked her and though she was so friendly. About a year ago she was diagnosed with Mega Esophagus and had to be fed via tummy tube three times a day. We also had to vacuum out her throat out several times a day. She died in her sleep last night. My dad and I took her body into the truck. Dad drove it to the vet to have her body cremated. We should receive her ashes next week. We miss her. First Butler (Carson's pug), my grandma Lee, and now Lili (my rottweiler). Three deaths this week. This has been one awful week for me. Please pray so I can get though this tough time. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment