Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Some more prayer requests.

Hope all of you are praying for the victims of the Charleston Massacre. Please pray hard. I especially, brings sadness to my heart because, well, the victims of that crime were some of my fellow Methodists. Yes, I am a United Methodist. The victims are AME Methodist, but we're Methodists nonetheless. I just pray the best for the victims and their families so they can pull through this burden. I also pray the Dylan Roof (the accused shooter) will get justice. I hope he understand the fate he gets he deserves. I only hope one day the light of Jesus will shine in Roof's heart one day. Unfortunately, his heart is totally lost in the dark.

Please pray that I can get though IT training. My tutor says its going fine. Part of being Asperger's is it can be hard to learn new material. However, I appear to be getting it better then ever. Please pray that continues to go on the right path.

In other matter of astronomy, did you know on June 30, Venus and Jupiter will be on a side-by-side lineup. Personally, I am looking forward to that. Don't know how often that happens because it's still amazing. Since Venus is the planet that comes before Earth in there alignment with the Sun. Jupiter is the fifth planet out from the Sun, and the second planet after Earth headed away from the Sun (Mars is the first).  But viewed from Earth they will be viewed side-by-side on June 30. Don't want to miss that.

And let's not forget the spacecraft known as New Horizons is about to reach Pluto on July 15 after a nine year voyage to Pluto. I am looking forward to that as well. Even though Pluto is no longer a planet since it's '06 demotion, but it can give us a good up close look at the Kuiper Belt up close. I am also waiting for that. That will be on July 15. So, that's all I have to say for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment