Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Good news, bad news.

Good news, the Golden State Warriors won the the NBA championship last Tuesday. That made me happy. Especially, two of the Warriors did play for UNC during their college years. They are Harrison Barnes and James Michael McAdoo. The series didn't need need to go to Game 7. GO WARRIORS!!!

Bad news, cray heat wave going though North Carolina. Today here it reached 95 degrees Fahrenheit (35 degrees Celsius). It has been making it hard to workout. This heat sucks. And bye the way, it get very humid here in NC.

Good news, when I go to my review sessions, Ron says I'm really working hard. Oh, Ron is name of the man tutors me during review sessions. That makes me happy.

Bad news, well, I guess there is no bad news. Wait a minute, this post ended in a 9! AAAAHHHH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment