Total Pageviews

Monday, December 15, 2014

Two things

First of all, I am happy this blog has over 17,000 hits! I want to thank all of you people from around the world who took the time to read this blog. I will put more messages on this blog. I will be posting more. And yes, more jokes are the way. I hope I do a good job informing you as well as making you laugh.

Also this happened today while was at school. We talked about Christmas shopping. We are happy that here in the 2010's there is online shopping. I remember saying about 30 years ago people had to comb the stores for gifts.

And well, the thing was, I coincidentally, had a comb in my hand. One person thought it was funny of me saying that with a comb in my hand. Though I didn't mean any jokes. However, it reminded him of the movie Spaceballs. It reminds him of that line when President Skroob tells tells Lord Dark Helmet to "Comb the desert." And then Dark Helmet has his henchmen going down on the planets with combs, COMBING the desert. And then one of Dark Helmet's henchmen asks the question "Don't you think we're taking Skoobs words a little too literally?" Then Helmet says back "No, you heard Skrood's orders. He told us to comb the desert, and we're combing the desert!" Well, I though that line was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment