Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas, everybody

Well, it's Christmas Eve, everybody! I feel merry! Not too much planned. I will be working at Harris Teeter from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Started watching the movie It's a Wonderful Life, yesterday. Watched more this morning. Gonna watch the remainder this evening before I go to church.
So, what do you think Santa is doing right now? Well, I guess I can tell him I've been good. I hope he will have a nice present for me. Doesn't have to be anything fancy, doesn't have to be anything schmancy, Doesn't even have to be something big or expensive.  Just something to give me true joy. But I got all my shopping done!
I did get one present early. Though, it is smiting fancy, schamncy, big, and expensive. It's an iPhone 6 Plus. However, I had an iPhone 3 prior till. I had that first iPhone (iPhone 3) for four years. It was starting to die out. The home button on the lower center area stopped working, had to use the computerized home button. And the batty wasn't lasting as long, and had to charge it up more. I knew it's about time I get a new phone. But odds are it's gonna be another 3-5 years before I get a new phone. I do like getting something that could withstand the test of time some. But Santa, I guess you don't have to worry about the iPhone 6 Plus. You can just get me something simple and sweet to pass around the Christmas joy. I'm not greedy. I LOVE Christmas and have the spirit. Oh, and let's not forget Jesus wants us to GIVE and NOT receive! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment