Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 14, 2014

This is what happended yesterday.

Well, before I started working. I thought I would go be with my fiancee, Carson. We ended up watching the UNC Basketball game. Yes, I know, I just told you they lost to the Kentucky Wildcats, but the Wildcats are pretty good. But I thought I would be with her before I start work.

As you know, we first say that game. No, more detail necessary. You already know had it ended. After a certain point, Carson and I couldn't take anymore. We changed the channel. We saw an NC State game. They played...they played, hum....ya know, I can't remember who they played. All I know is state just rolled over their opponents. Game was boring! 

Then we stated watching the movie Home Alone. We can all agree that movie is CLASSIC! One of the greatest family comedies of all time!! It does have some it's touching moments. If you haven't seen that movie, please do, you may like it.

Cravon (her father) went to see Mary (her mother) in the hospital. Carson had to stay home to look after Butler, their pug. However, I thought I would come by to cheer herself up some. She has been saddened that her mother is in the hospital. Can you keep praying for her Mary? It would mean a lot to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment