Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 29, 2014

In NCAA Football, I went to the North Carolina State Rivalry game today.

Yes, Caron, my fiancee and I went to see the State Rivalry game. Here are some photos I'd share with you all. Carson and I are both UNC fans. We went to see the game. It is between the North Carolina (AKA UNC) Tar Heels and the North Carolina State (AKA NC State) Wolfpack. 
Carson and I both got there early. Few people were there. 

Here is a picture of both Rameseses, anthropomorphic ram, and the real ram with his horns painted Carolina Blue (that's a light shade of blue. It's also known as sky blue). 

Here are the Marching Tar Heels, getting together making them form this UNC logo. Unfortunately, Carson and I sat from behind. 

Here are the flag bearers! One of them is Rameses. The anthropomorphic Rameses that is. 


Here come the Tar Heels. 

Seen from the game. 

Tar Heels got crushed. Carson and I could not bear anymore. We decided to leave at half-time. 

Here is a picture of the Old Well. It is the most popular landmark at UNC. 

Here is Carson in the Old Well. Well, UNC lost badly 35-7. Make us sad. But, well at least we didn't get shut out. We did get lunch at a nearby Mexican restaurant called Monterrey. Carson loves that place. Them we went around the U-Mall some. We had a nice day, despite the Tar Heel loss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment