Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Well, here is what I did this Sunday (cont'd)

Oh, and people, if you have just found this blog. Please read the post below before reading this post. It will help think make more sense. Here's Wooly again offering souvenir t-shirts from his cannon shaped like a hot dog. Sorry, wasn't able to get the top part, but it is shaped like a hot dog trust me. My timing was off. But, well, hot dogs are part of Baseball. I mean seriously, could go through a Baseball game and not eat a hot dog? I sure couldn't. In fact I had two at that game. 

And yes, the bad guys, the Norfolk Tides have taken the lead. Our heroes The Durham Bulls trail by two. NNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Seventh Inning Stretch. For those of you who live outside the US, this is the part where we sing the song Take Me Out to the Ballgame. Here are some of the fans in the ballpark doing just that. Don't 'ch just love singing that song? 

Oh, and this is another look. Yes, it seems everybody stand up for the Seventh Inning Stretch. Hey, did you know they also do this during college Baseball games. Yeah, Carson and I remember doing this when UNC was playing. 

And they got another run. Will evil win? Wah, ha, ha. 

Here's Wool E. Bull running with those kids. You sure see Wooly a lot. You especially, see him run a lot. Ya know, after all that running you would assume he's be winning, but the kids always kick his butt in the contest. Why is that? HHHHHUUUMMMM. 
Here Wooly is again with the kids. Sorry, this picture sucks. Bad timing. 

Okay, here it is the Bulls last chance. 

Here is comes...

And they failed. The Tides won 9-6. Oh no, we lost. We're doomed. Evil has conquered all!! AAAAAAHHHH! Well, on serious note, the Bulls lost. It was a bummer. But you know, we all had fun. I have told Carson I would like to see another Bulls game. And I though, I would invite my brother and his wife, too. I sent them a text if they would be interested. They were, so I bought four tickets. It was the first time Bayard and Rachell have ever seem a Bulls game in person. 

This is a picture of Bayard and Rachell. And once again the name is pronounced BI-yard, and yes, her name is spelled with two "L's."

Here is a picture of Carson and I. Yes, Bayard and I both got Durham Bulls hats for our birthdays. We thought we'd wear them to this game. Well, we all had fun. Still, a shame the home team lost. Hey, like that song Take Me Out to the Ballgame. What a coincidence! Well, but that was our Sunday everybody. 








No comments:

Post a Comment