Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Here is what Carson and I did on Sunday

Well, we went to a UNC Women's Soccer game. It featured out team, the UNC Tar Heels take on the Ohio State Buckeyes. Here are some photos of the game. Sorry, I didn't have my Canon with me, so i had to make do with my iPhone.
Here's the star of the game. Sorry, I couldn't get the very kick off. But, that's how things stated. 

I know, the score board didn't show up well on my iPhone, but it was supposed to be 20 shots for UNC and not a single goal. Fortunately, Ohio State didn't score, either.  Those Lady Heels did a great job of keeping the ball away from them. 

FINALLY, A GOAL!! And it's for UNC. YES!!! The game is now longer scoreless and UNC takes the board first. Ohio State is still scoreless. 

And it turns out that was the only scored though out the entire game. I bet those Lady Tar Heels are now yelling "Timber!" after chopping down some Buckeyes. GO TAR HEELS!!! They won 1-0 against Ohio State. After that Carson and I ate at Mama Dip's. The food was delicious. But what else do you expect from Mama Dip's. Goes to show cooking tastes best when it's done the old fashioned way. Then we wondered around Franklin Street for a bit. Got some desert at the Cold Stone Creamery. We shared a cup of their Cold Stone Creamery Mint Mint Chocolate Chocolate Chip ice cream (yes, the Cold Stone Creamery uses the words mint and chocolate twice). We also got to meet a member of the UNC Women's Soccer team there was well. We told her we were so happy to see them win today. GO TAR HEELS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment