Total Pageviews

Monday, August 4, 2014

Today...

Well, currently at Jiffy Lube getting some routine serving for my car. Well, gotta make sure intake care if it. Expecting to keep it a long time. Gonna need it to drive to Charlotte to see the Panthers game with my fiancee. And speaking of Football (and this is American Football for those if you who live outside the United States the sport you call Football is probably the sport we call Soccer), this is the preseason. I am REALLY hoping the best for my home team, The Carolina Panthers. I really hope they can do just as well as last year or better. I mean you can NOT imagine how happy I'd be if they win the Super Bowl one of these days. I know they will play my least favorite team during the preseason. That would be the New England Patriots by the way. No, I DON'T hate New England, I just hate the Patriots. I especially HATE Tom Brady. Nobody in the NFL has worse sportsmanship than him. Hope the Panthers DESTROY the Patriots in that game! But that's just a HOPE. And yes, the Panthers success for this season is just a HOPE also.

In NCAA Football (and for those of you who live outside the US, that's American Football, and NCAA Football is college American Football.), I hope the best for my NCAA team, the UNC Tar Heels. I hope the Tar Heels do well! I hope my fiancee and I can go see the Heels play as well. Hopefully, they will have a wining season this year. So, GO PANTHERS!! And GO TAR HEELS!! My fiancee and I are also planing on see at least one high school Football game with her old high school. Unfortunately, my old high school in Detroit. So, can't see my high school play. But, here is a LONG post I put up about Football. Wasn't intended to be a post about Football, it just became that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment