Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Well, this is what happened today, good news and bad news.

Well, people I got my car back! So, I guess that news is WONDERFUL NEWS! However, we got some more snow here in North Carolina. And I did NOT come into work at either job. And that is the BAD NEWS! I thought it was too dangerous. I did get my car, my mother drove me down to the Food Lion where it was parked. Just getting my car back made me happy. How else am I supposed to get from Chapel Hill to Durham on a near daily basis. It was agreed that I will NEED to get it back before it gets towed away. What's even worse is the fact it's already below freezing and this snow is likely to turn into ice tonight. TO make things EVEN WORSE THAN THAT, is the fact got MORE SNOW today! I definitely DO NOT want to be on the road when there is ice and extra snow. Ice alone is WORSE than snow, but when you have BOTH, WATCH OUT!! Especially sucks when you are on a hillside like me. Here are some photos of what happened today.
Here is a photo of what happened before Mom and I went to Food Lion and of course before the extra snow started. 

Here is my car. As you can see yesterday I couldn't see the parking space well because of all the snow. I also had to take all the snow and ice off my car. That is also when the snow starting down. Sorry I couldn't get a picture of snow coming down. However, both Mom and were a real big hurry to get back home. 

Here is a picture of the snow from my front yard. 

Here is another from right by out street. This time we got some real big snow flakes this time. 

Here is a photo from my back yard. More of those big snow flakes. But that's what happened today. I know one thing. After just a quick trip to the nearby Food Lion, I was through with driving in inclement weather today. I think we got two more inches of snow today. That would be 5.08 centimetres for those of you who live outside the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment