Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 22, 2014

HEELO PEOPLE (yes that speeling was intentional, just in case you were wondering).

But I just have to say "HEELO" again, because I just LOVE saying it and I am just so happy! HERE'S WHY (drumb roll please)...

In NCAA Basketball news, my team the North Carolina Tar Heels just CREAMED the Wake Forest Demon Deacons, 105-72! Making this UNC's NINTH game on their winning streak!! Hope this means the Heels are now in the hunt for contendership for the NCAA title, ACC at least. But yep, I am SO happy! But hey cannot deny the fact they are on a rolls! I just HOPE after their next game it will be TEN games on their winning streak! Kinda makes up for their loss against Wake Forest on January 5th. Yeah, Wake Forest (on January 5) beat UNC 73-67. But TODAY (February 22) UNC just DESTROYED Wake Forest 105-72, giving UNC some payback for their game on January 5. We're gonna see UNC shine! HEEL YEAH!!

Yes people here is a Tar Heel that I just had to add to my post. But do you know what I find so ironic today? Ya know, last Thursday we saw the Tar Heels best some DEVILS. Now, we saw them beat some DEMONS. Connection? But you know, we do have saying at UNC. "If God ain't a Tar Heel, then why is the sky CAROLINA BLUE?" No offense to any Duke or Wake Forest fans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment