Total Pageviews

Monday, September 19, 2016

Carson and I saw OUR TEAM, the Carolina Panthers play in person!

Well, yesterday Carson andd I went to another Panthers game. We do it about once a year. The reason why we don't do it super often is because the tickets are quite expensive and we don't live anywhere near Charlotte. We saw the Panther splay the San Francisco 49ers. Well, we are both huge fans of the Panthers. Asked for the 49ers, not so much. Especially, that Colin Kaepernickguy. He always like to take a knee for the national anthem. Don't get me wrong here. I know Kaepernick does have a legal right not to stand with his right hand over his heart. However, personally, I feel if you're not happy here in America, then America is not the right country for you. Yes, to put it bluntly, I feel this way. America, love it...OR LEAVE IT! No, I'm not saying our socity is perfect. But I don't like it when people keep ripping on my society.
Well, we both had fun that day. Jerry Richardson, the owner of the Carolina Panthers, was sitting in a press box behind us. Got to see some nice plays by Cam Newton, Kelvin Benjamin, and Luke Kuechly. I will should all what Carson and I saw in the next post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment