Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Okay folks

I'm on a new medication. It's called Trazodone. It's an anti-anxiety medication. No offense to Harris Teeter, but it's due to my lack of progress in the workforce is what's causing it. I really want something better. Well, on September 7, I am starting an online class in Medical Billing and Coding. Hoping that will lead to a full-time career, where I have a future. And I need to eat food while taking medication. And I am trying to lose weight.
Well, I guess I have to keep my Weight Watchers points down for most to the rest of the day. Also avoid processed food as much as possible. I've hear that can help increase a weight loos hormone called Leptin in our systems. I want to increase Leptin in my system.
Well, I know Football season is about to start (and that is American Football for those of you who live outside of the United States. The sport you probably call Football is the sport we call Soccer. American Football is very different from Soccer). I am hoping the best for my two teams. That would of course be the North Carolina Tar Heels in NCAA Football, and the Carolina Panthers in the NFL. There is high hopes for both teams. I HOPE the both do well this year. Bye for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment