Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Well, it was a good weekend in Football this weekend.

UNHAPPY, the New England Patriots won last Thursday. Sorry, I could never cheer for a bunch of cheaters. No, I do NOT hate New England, I just hate the Patriots.

Though, I was happy that the UNC Tar Heels beat the North Carolina A&T Aggies in NCAA Football. Makes up for UNC loss about a week ago against the South Carolina Game Cocks. This was the Tar Heels first game at home. What's even better is we got to see the game IN PERSON! I have been told it was being broadcasted on any local TV stations, which I thought was a bummer. Glad we got to see it at Kenan Stadium. I am happy they won their first home game! No, their game against South Carolina was not a home game for either team. It was in Charlotte. I got to see that game with my fiancee, Carson. We both had fun.


Carson and I watch the Carolina Panthers play the Jacksonville Jaguars today in NFL Football. It was an away game for the Panthers. Since the game was in Jacksonville, we definitely watch that game on TV. However, they still beat the Jaguars 20-9. Making us both happy. So, overall, we had a good week in Football. Here are a couple of selfies of us. One at the Tar Heels game at Kenan Stadium and one after the Panthers game.

Us, cheering on UNC! 
Us, happy to see the Panthers win!


No comments:

Post a Comment