Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Well, I did this yesterday.

Please pray for Carson's mother. Her name is Mary. Mary has Lewy Body Dementia. There are is no known treatment or cure. Please pray hard for Carson and her family. They are really worried about Mary! Please pray for Mary. I did come by yesterday to visit Carson. Her father, Caravon checked Mary into nursing care. But still, Carson shouldn't be left alone and seeing her mother deteriorate depresses her more.

I came to Carson's place. There were things my parents cleaned out of our attic. There was a M & M machine, a rubber rat, and two money gumball machine. Carson Carson did take one money gumball machine. She will give the M & M machine and rat to her nieces and nephew. The last money gumball machine when back home with me. She make me a tuna salad sandwich for lunch. She also wanted to do a good deed. She made brownies for her neighbor who goes to her church. It was a kind deed. Cravon was gone for seven hours. Still, Carson and I ate some more brownies she made, watched Castle, and got donuts a local Krispy Kreme. Kripy Kreme gave out free small coffees and a free glazed donut with every order. We gave a free glazed donuts to Cravon. I stayed the whole time Cravon was gone so Carson would not be alone. She needed some fun to make her feel better on the tough times she's going through. Please pray for the best for them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment