Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Well, Carson and I went to a Durham Bulls game last night

It was with my Church. We got to go to the Durham Bulls Athletic Park, or D-BAP. We went to go see a Triple-A Minor League team we have, known as the Durham Bulls play the Indianapolis Indians. Unfortunately, the Bulls lost badly, 8-1. This hasn't been a good year for them. My hat must be cursed! Because every time I go see a game with that hat on, the Bulls always lose.

Well, yes, that was intended to be a joke. I have told some people how I ate prior till. Didn't a huge chunk beforehand. I had some carrots, and orange, and some salmon. I also walked around in my neighborhood, twice. However, at a ball park, there is practically no such thing as eating light. I got a Chick-Fil-A sandwich with mayonnaise, a 20 ounce Pepsi (that's 591.47 millilitres for those of you outside the US), and of course three hot dogs. I mean, who doesn't eat a hot dog or two when watching a ball game. Yeah, I ate HEAVY with lots of calories and fat at the ball park. Good thing I saved up.
Here's a picture of Carson and I. 

I guess, this was the best picture I could get. I didn't have my Cannon with me. However, it does show the Bull in the background that snorts smoke when a Bull hits it for a home run. Sorry, but Carson and I were in the outfield. They aren't the best seats. I know, especially, Carson likes to be around the Home Plate area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment