Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Prayer request.

Sorry, folks this is the best photo I could get from iStock to represent the recent massacre in California. However, I have a prayer request for the recent shooting in San Bernardino, CA. It was truly a sad day in US history. It was at a place where they help people with mental illness. And every year they through a Christmas party. However, there was a long time employee who did not like Christmas. He was indeed Muslim and probably felt left out since doesn't celebrate Christmas. For many years he planned an attack. He found his time and shot people. He killed 14 and left 21 injured. Now, why did he have to go this far and do something this sadistic is beyond me. Especially, in place where they are trying to help people with mental disabilities. I will say, that indeed does make me sick! No, I am NOT saying all Muslims are violent and intolerant. And definetly, NOT saying all Muslims are terrorists. In fact, I did meet a lot of good Muslims in my life. So, people forgive me if I came across as being islamophobic. It was NOT my intention. However, I still feel to compelled to pray for all the victims in that shooting. I also pray for their families that they may find a way to get through this burden. It was truly a sad day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment