Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

There is some positive news though

Well, that means more time to study for my certification test. I will also have a mock interview with New Hoizons on June 2, after my last day at Shoeboxed. And well, in Baseball three out my for teams won. Only the Detroit Tigers lost. They got beaten pretty bad by the Milleakee Brewers. That's a bummer. However, last in Major League Baseball, night the Tampa Bay Rays beat the Atlanta Braves. In NCAA Baseball, the UNC Tar Heels beat the Virginia Tech Hokies. And in MiLB Baseball, the Durhams Bulls finally end their losing streak as the beat the Rochester Red Wings last night. So, I guess if Meatloaf said two out of three ain't bad, then neither should three out of four. Well, that's the positive side of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment